Pictures gallery of Tattooand Asian Girls. Hollywood Tattoo Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Tattoo

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Johnny Knoxville Blogs About Ryan Dunn

"I felt 34-percent funnier when I was with Ryan, but I guess everyone did," says 'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville, in a new blog post dedicated to his late co-star, Ryan Dunn, who died behind the wheel of his car last week.

Knoxville, 40, says he had a difficult time expressing himself at Dunn's memorial last week and wanted to take another crack at it.

"He had such a hair trigger laugh reflex," Knoxville recalls. "And it wasn't uncommon that he would fall over from it."

He adds, "Sometimes I would fall with him, because his spirit was very contagious. He wasn't incapable of seriousness, though. Ryan was a great listener. If you were having troubles, he was always someone you could go sit down and talk to. Granted, most of our sitting down was actually standing up playing pool together, but he was always there if you were sad about something. That's why all this is even harder because right now I really need to talk to him, but I can't."

No comments:

Post a Comment