Pictures gallery of Tattooand Asian Girls. Hollywood Tattoo Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Tattoo

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Miranda Kerr does In Style Australia



On top of the world and looking better than ever after the birth of little Flynn a few months back, Australia's sweetheart Miranda Kerr scored the cover of InStyle Australia's August 2011 issue.  



Looking gorgeous in a bronze dress from Aussie desiger Thurley, Miranda graces the cover; and inside she talks about how she got into her incredible shape and how life's changed since Flynn:



“He’s a big baby, 4.5 kilograms at birth, and I thought to myself, ‘I have so much more that I want to do aside from modeling. I can live with my body not being in shape if I have a healthy son. It’s worth it’.”



On what's important in her life: “I was working 18-hour days. Now the pace has slowed so I can spend the majority of my time with Flynn—we have a bath together every night. [I am] first a wife and a mother, and then comes work. When I work, it needs to be the best decision for us as a family.”



Pics from InStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment