Pictures gallery of Tattooand Asian Girls. Hollywood Tattoo Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Tattoo

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie with Praline and Coconut-Pecan Crust

Gluten free pumpkin pie with praline and coconut pecan crust
A slice of sweet vegan heaven. Chill this pie overnight for best texture.

I feel like I'm cheating. No, not cheating on my gluten-free diet. Cheating on my faithful Pumpkin Pie recipe. The one I've loved for years. It's so easy, after all. And reliable. And tasty. But you know how it is. You get that itch. You start to daydream. You flirt with a taste of vegan pumpkin pie at the West Hollywood Hugo's, and you start to fantasize about coconut crust. You imagine the buttery caramel taste of praline. And as always, in these matters, one thing leads to another. Next thing you know?

You've got a new love.

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment