Pictures gallery of Tattooand Asian Girls. Hollywood Tattoo Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Tattoo

Thursday, February 4, 2010

♥ my comfy room tour & some of my fav things~ ♥

hii hii. how are you guys?
today I just want to show you around my favorite corner of my new room.
it's my new room  because as you know, I'm right now studying overseas & not in my own country.
I just decorated it too. I change the floor to carpet flooring, new wardrobe, new dresser, new bed, etc.
the room is dominated in pink color with lots of kitty^^
I was organizing my wardrobe so I took some pictures of my fav collections of purses & heels too~~
this is just for fun k.. I dont have any bad intentions at all.
besides, I'm sure most of the girls are crazy into pinky, hello kitty, heels, & purses too arent ya'll?
hehee~~


 
(posing first before getting messy^^)

 
(firsts off, my comfy pinky kitty bed :] )

 
(my make up corner)

 
(where I put my make up on^^)

 
(my study corner)

 
(I do study, reading, writing, etc on this table)

 
(my very messy closet)

 
(some of my most fav purses)

 
(I wear them veeeryy often)

 
(likey likey themm)

 
(hehee~)

 
(some of my most fav heels!!)

 
(yayy heelss~~)

 
(aren't they gorgeous? at least they are for me)

 
(I wear them veeeryyy often)
love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment