Pictures gallery of Tattooand Asian Girls. Hollywood Tattoo Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Tattoo

Saturday, October 3, 2009

♥ Sparkling Indonesia 2 & I was the MC. yayy! ♥

Sparkling Indonesia 2 is the Culture Night show held by PPI-USM (Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia - Universiti Sains Malaysia).
This show purpose is to introduce Indonesian Rich Cultures such Traditional Dances, Drama, Music, & Traditional Clothes.
The performance were performed by the students of IPB (Institut Pertanian Bogor,Indonesia).
As for the Guest Star, they were BUNKFACE, a rising band in Malaysia.


As for me, I was the MC for the show.
it was soo embarassinggg.
Actually on Sparkling 1 Last Year, I was the MC too, but because it was represent in English & more formal so I think I did better last year.
This year is a more casual show & the MC have to represent in Indonesian.
It was a little bit awkward for me. :[
But I guess I wasn't too bad either.. lol.
Caz the show were successfull.




 
getting lunch before the show (rehearseal)




(this was after the MC thingy, i change my Batik to Jeans)

(at the Podium)





(lots of people asked what I wore, well, The Kebaya Top is the Transparant Gold-Brownish kind of color with lots of 'Payet'. As for the Batik under it was a designer made in Kalimantan Barat. The Batik one was given from my mom actually. It's a batik with a cut in the middle showing a bit legs. lol)








(Panitia)

(hampir semua Panitia yg bertugas malam itu)


(Thia, she borrowed my Pink Kebaya, hehee, she actually kinda looks better wearing those than me)

(BUNKFACE performance)





(with the Cutee Vocalist of BUNKFACE, Sam)





(this BEAUTIFUUULL BLUE ROSES is from My Boyfriend before the show to wish me Good Luck. awwwwww how very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeett, it does help me out soo much & built up my confidents. thanks hhney. mmuuaa :] )

with Hney after the show :)













love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment